The update sequence on the Deus is very simple
THE Update allows you to update the remote control, headphones and coil software of your DEUS enabling you to benefit from the latest new functions.
All items of your DEUS detector (Headphones, Remote Control, and Coils) should be updated in same version. For example, a headphone in version 2.0 will not work with the remote control in version 3.2
Make sure that all these items are fully charged before starting the update.
The update is simple and takes just a few minutes, however if you don’t have any experience with your computer, ask to a friend or your dealer to install the new version 3.0 software for you. Follow carefully the update instructions, to avoid any damage to your detector.
- PC with one of the following operating systems: Windows XP (SP3), Vista or Windows 7 & 8.
- Internet Explorer 5 or more, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome.
- An active internet link.
- The remote, headphones and the coils charged and to hand (All items must be fully charged).
- The single USB cable (don’t use the connection cable: USB / three mini-B plugs).
- The downloading of the DEUS UPDATE can be blocked by the security protocols on your PC. In this case, temporarily disable your firewall and / or your anti-virus software before downloadingMake sure your internet link is activeClick on the Deus update button and save the file to your desktop and click run.