A Question

Submit your own XP video link
Bell-Two
Flag: United States of America

A Question

Postby Bell-Two » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:30 pm

I must preface this in stating I do not have a Deus yet...will be getting one in the near future. My habit has been before I get a new detector is to look at videos and comments so I can be acclimated about what settings do this and what settings do that. Since I can't do hands on tinkering I was wondering if anyone has considered doing a set of videos showing how different settings change the response on a specific target or targets.

For example...different setting on reactivity, T-power, Silencer etc does to a specific target.

Gary
Site Admin
Flag: Great Britain

Re: A Question

Postby Gary » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:06 pm

There are 10 official XP tuition videos available https://www.youtube.com/user/xpmetaldetector/videos

it is very difficult to make a specific video for each and every adjustment because the target or targets differ in signal and strength depending on depth, soil, orientation.

It is much better to learn the Deus based on your own experiences so when you are in the field, you can make quick adjustments. Another important part is knowing when NOT to adjust the Deus. I tend to use 1 program all the time these days.

jadocs

Postby jadocs » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:52 am

I would also recommend getting Andy Sabisch's book "The Deus Handbook". It will really help you understand this amazing machine. Do a search on eBay. I picked mine up for $20 (US).

You can also download the owners manual online which will give you a very basic understanding. Once you read Andy's book it will make a lot more sense.

jadocs

Postby jadocs » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:56 am

Gary...I just realized who you were! Love your videos. I watch them over and over!

Gary
Site Admin
Flag: Great Britain

Postby Gary » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:26 am

Great ! We should have some more video's very soon.

Return to “Users XP video's”