Gary's Ultimate program

Submit your own XP video link
MrBeasley
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Gary's Ultimate program

Postby MrBeasley » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:23 pm

How many people get to their hunt and say "I think I will try this programme today" I know I do. Perhaps we should spend more time thinking about the conditions, pasture or plough, wet or dry etc, and try to decide what programme the land is dictating will be best? If I hit heavy iron I am straight into Hot and I completely trust it, but apart from that I don't think I listen and learn enough while I am detecting. Maybe that's why our results can be mixed, because we choose what we want to use, rather than letting the land tell us what is right for the day?

crank

Postby crank » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:15 pm

cheers gaz ill await the settings on the ultimate then;)

crank

Postby crank » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:18 pm

yep mr beasley bang on -i do lower/higher the hz on weather ground conditions wet dry ect ect

MrBeasley

Postby MrBeasley » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:06 pm

crank wrote:yep mr beasley bang on -i do lower/higher the hz on weather ground conditions wet dry ect ect

I think I need to do that more. make small adjustments for the conditions, not just head off to the field with a programme in mind. And think about where I am going and what the weather has been, and do what's right for the machine not what I fancy trying ! :D

crank

Postby crank » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:14 pm

as u say mr beasley we never ever stop learning -garys knowledge just gets us ahead quicker than we normally would progress;)

MrBeasley

Postby MrBeasley » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:35 pm

There is no doubt that having so many videos and advice from somebody who really knows detectors is a massive help. His understanding of the Deus helps us all. And as someone who has met the man he's a true gent. Top fella.

Gary
Site Admin

Postby Gary » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:25 am

Thanks guys, we decided a long time ago videos were the way forward. I try not to distract the subject too much by showing lots of finds and keep it on a technical basis.
That's.my excuse anyway :D

It's difficult to say what settings to use in the field., More often than not the simpler approach is best.

As we all know you can't find something that's not there, which is the case on many sites these days. Success is based on a lot of luck in my opinion...And good sites..

crank

Postby crank » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:40 pm

went out today using garys hot programme -had a good day -9 coins in total -ended the day nice with a big lump of silver 1922 half crown vdi -95??????--i dont use vdi atall just sounds-- but i do check what there reading for refrence-----i was in my mode with the hot today -bigtime-what ive found alot lately is as the suns going down ---just getting dark-machine seems to go to top performance--i wonder if its a weather thing -or im nutts had this a few times now --probably me in my cranky mode loving ittttttttt :lol: video & finds are on facebook sites metal detecting forum -xp deus forum dig this forum ect -im under dean john pugh on facebook

Return to “Users XP video's”