XP Deus HF coil article by Adam Staples now live on the XP classroom

http://www.xp-detectors.co.uk/
MrBeasley
Flag: Great Britain

Re: XP Deus HF coil article by Adam Staples now live on the XP classroom

Postby MrBeasley » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:05 pm

Mr Deus wrote:Lol I mentioned months ago about a bigger 11" HF coil , Gary said no chance , it's like all things courses for horses , can you afford the HF coil, if yes I would recommend it all day long, those who are using nine inch black coil, go out with a friend who has HF coil and have a play and decide for yourself.
I have not seen any negative comments ref the new HF , and I myself love the new HF coil and had some fantastic finds, so looking forward to the crop coming off, I have started to dribble. :D

Sorry for being miss-leading I was just generalising, not necessarily the Deus. I think the impact of the HF coils will be big, I just have a feeling that manufacturers will be pushing to make variations, if the feedback keeps coming in like this then the best machines of the future must have multi frequency coils with HF capability, and bigger sizes will be tried. Once again XP got there first and paved the way.

Gary
Site Admin

Postby Gary » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:27 pm

One thing I have to say is, XP did not simply make an HF coil and plonk it on the Deus, the version 4 update is to accommodate the coils and that's why they are so stable. A lot of work has been done under the bonnet so to speak.

MrBeasley

Postby MrBeasley » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:43 pm

Gary wrote:One thing I have to say is, XP did not simply make an HF coil and plonk it on the Deus, the version 4 update is to accommodate the coils and that's why they are so stable. A lot of work has been done under the bonnet so to speak.

Absolutely Gary. I commented on a previous thread "if HF coils are so good why haven't they been around before" answer, because it's clearly difficult and the process takes incredible talent. Well done XP for going where others cannot.

Fire Fighter 43
Flag: United States of America

Postby Fire Fighter 43 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 pm

I’ve been using the 9” HF coil at 28Khz in the water and it works great. It is very sensitive to the small conductors.

Pablopaul
Flag: Spain

Postby Pablopaul » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:08 pm

Hi Gary, I am using your Ultimate Programme on my Deus, and the result is 100% positive! A friend of mine has bought a HF coil (22cm), then, I would like to ask you if we could continue using the same (Ultimate) programme with this HF coil just changing to 50khz or you could suggest a new programme?
Thanks in advance...

Pablopaul from Madrid-Spain

Gary
Site Admin

Postby Gary » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:11 am

Yes the Ultimate works perfectly on HF, also program number 9 HOT is well suited.

Pablopaul
Flag: Spain

Postby Pablopaul » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:16 pm

Ok, I will test both programmes... Many thanks Gary!

Return to “The XP Classroom”