new v4 white coils

http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/metal-detector/
gubby
Flag: Great Britain
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: new v4 white coils

Postby gubby » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:51 pm

I did try the 15khz once again it was very stable but I wanted to try the 30khz so I will give it a few days as it is getting very small stuff.

Gary
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Gary » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:35 am

High frequncies will enhance target's that have a TID of around 30 to 50.
These are typical targets that are easily consumed by bad ground and easily missed.

Mr Deus

Postby Mr Deus » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:01 am

I found the HF coil up to 30khz was good and found some really tiny Romans , I have to admit they were shallow, it caught me out once on a piece of iron that was just like a ring , the ground sounded cleaner with the hf coil, when I get chance will pop out with a friend he is using my old program , and I switched to the new v4 and hf coil so will check targets with both machines and give update

crank

Postby crank » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:10 pm

look forward to hearing how u get on mr deus :D
i use standard 11 inch coil inwich is very good to0 -at mo im still on 3.2 & i use garys ultimate program -inwich for me so delivers (ps gaz ur a legend mate thanx for such a good program)-----i will no doubht end up trying v4 but im taking no chances cos ultimate is doing what it said on the tin!
i will however treat myself to one of the new coils -just for fun-but i cant see it being much better for uk than coil i allready have---but thats just me -i hope u enjoy ur hunting mate -be nice to know how u get on -im hunter crank on facebook -ill allways pop up on detecting sites on there -mainly xp ones--ive noticed garys hot -ultimate & programs are allways a keen subject on these sites on face book & highly rated -well i will tell u they will take some beating -on performance -no matter howmany up-dates there are --they deliver & go deep 100%

crank

Postby crank » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:14 pm

wheres that coin.jpg

crank

Postby crank » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:30 pm

roald dahl day 2016 168.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mr Deus

Postby Mr Deus » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:11 pm

Ok went out wth the hf coil today again, found six Roman , Roman brooch ,very tiny buckle , a little artefact, I have been over this ground and grid it , very difficult ground, with 11 inch coil, now with hf coil , Im finding loads of items but shallow finds nothing deep, the ground has air and stubble ploughed and rolled , and heavy mineralised, very happy with finds hoping the coil will find something deeper, if your using 3.2 I found this a fantastic version once you had the right program, which Gary had

Mr Deus

Postby Mr Deus » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:54 pm

Would post pic of finds, using iPad and says file too large uh

Mr Deus

Postby Mr Deus » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:53 pm

Went out today with the hf coil, getting a bit more depth, but what was interesting high voltage cables above does not affect the coil, when I used my standard 11 inch coil I had to lower the sensativity to detect , with the hf coil no need no interference , cool

Mr Deus

Postby Mr Deus » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:23 am

image.jpeg some of the finds using v4 and HF coil
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “XP Official Web Site”