American hunters and overseas hunters.

http://www.xpmetaldetectorsamericas.com/
calabash digger
Flag: United States of America

American hunters and overseas hunters.

Postby calabash digger » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:42 am

I dont understand why theres not more american hunters here talking with our over seas brothers who have all the ancient iron. I believe we could learn alot from you guys over there. I took Garys style of hunting and have put it to good use on the iron infested sites I hunt here in the U.S. thanks Gary for the videos and the sharing of information. Is has brought my iron hunting game up to a new level!

Gary
Site Admin
Flag: Great Britain

Re: American hunters and overseas hunters.

Postby Gary » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:46 am

I have often thought that myself, iron is your friend, find it and find good stuff.
Lots of people avoid searching Iron so your chances of finding something good is increased.

calabash digger

Postby calabash digger » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:53 pm

let them run from it! Im gonna jump in the middle of it. Your style of hunting iron will benefit MANY in the states if they will latch on to it im on quite a few forums and was talking with a guy the other day who was hunting a foundation loaded with iron. He took your sifter program and found some targets he couldnt believe it. I think he even cut the sensitivity back farther down from 86 to 70 something and was pulling multiple non ferrous targets out of the nail bed. He was amazed to say the least.

jadocs

Postby jadocs » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:56 pm

I second what calabash is saying. I'm new to the Deus and have already learned a lot watching Gary's and Calabash's videos. I don't think US hunters know what they are missing with the XP.

Lodge Scent

Postby Lodge Scent » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:13 pm

Shhhhh......I've been trying to keep how great the Deus is in the iron a secret. You guys are going to let the cat out of the bag ;)

MrBeasley
Flag: Great Britain

Postby MrBeasley » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:19 pm

Having a Deus is like having a light sabre, in jedi master iron infested terms if you see my point.

Earthling

Postby Earthling » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:26 am

There is an old park in my town that has been given up on, especially by Minelab users. This park was once a neighborhood from the 1880's and was removed in the 70's and is carpeted with square nails. I have found a good number of goodies there with my old Minelab and now that I have a Deus I feel it's going to be fertile again.

I cant swing for at least another month as the ground is frozen rock solid here in MN.... Cant wait.

Return to “XP Americas”